Save with Digital Telephone Lines
Keep Your Number, Skip the Contract
Digital telephone lines are less expensive than land or cell phone lines and you can keep you current phone number. Best of all there are no long term contracts.
- Local calling
- Long distance incudes up to 2000 minutes/month within the USA (5,000 minutes for commerical plans).*
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Less expensive than land line or cell phones
- Can keep current telephone number
- No long term contracts
Terms and conditions apply.
Stop by the office or call 906.265.3810 for more information.
*Additional fees apply for additional long distance minutes.
Phone is available as a stand alone or save when bundled with a Cable TV or internet plan.
Residential Phone Plans:
- Telephone Basic – $35 / Month ($30 / Month Bundled)*
- Telephone with Voice Mail – $40 / Month ($35 / Month Bundled)*
Commercial Phone Plans:
- Telephone Basic – $45 / Month ($35 / Month Bundled)*
- Telephone with Voice Mail – $50 / Month ($40 / Month Bundled)*
*Prices does not include Taxes. Installatoin fee is $50 and equipment purchase is $60 for a non wireless phone system. Unlimited local calls. Residential longs distance includes 2,000 free minutes per month (5,000 minutes for commerical plan/month). Additional long distance minutes wil incurr extra costs.
This is our standard digital phone service agreement. Contact us and we can answer any question about the service.
This is our Portint Agreement. Contact us and we can answer any questions.